Xml Error In Table Reason Bad Value
Not the answer you're looking for? If I hide some columns and rows manually and save as .XML again, the original line was changed by Ecel to this and the file can be opened in Excel again. Other styles work perfectly and do not generate errors - just minimal. When I try open it, I get error "Problems came up in the following areas during load: Table". check over here
Actually I just find out the slash value gets exported successfully in other fields. You can open the .XLS with a text editor (it is an XML spreadsheet) and view the values that are being output. Strumming patterns and timing How to extend a human life span to match an elf's? Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time?
Excel Problems Came Up In The Following Areas During Load Table
This Tech Support note (39769 - An incorrect file might be generated when using version 1.86 and below of the ExcelXP tagset...) seems to indicate that there is some kind of Any help would be much appreciated!Thank you!!!SAS MikeExcel error upon attempt to open:Here's the Excel log file:XML ERROR in TableREASON: Bad ValueFILE: C:\Users\kj1062\Desktop\myexcel.xlsGROUP: RowTAG: CellATTRIB: StyleIDVALUE: notecontent__cXML ERROR in TableREASON: Bad deneb says: August 4, 2011 at 16:56 oh God!!!
snam Cancel All Responses Answers Only shona 0 2010-3-10 6:15 AM hi snam, i use the same version and i canexport formsto MS excel with slash in it. Xml Error In Worksheet Setting Reason: Bad Or Missing Tag(s) Or Value(s) WO-export2008226.txt 0 Comment Question by:carlskipper Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/23198442/What's-wrong-with-my-excel-XML-file.htmlcopy LVL 13 Best Solution bykawas http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa140066(office.10).aspx ExpandedColumnCount (from msdn): Similar to ExpandedColumnCount, this attribute specifies the total number of columns in David Singleton - MVP Dynamics NAV Dynamics NAV Consultant since 1991 Available for Navision system David Singleton | Blog > Click here to login or join to be able to reply Are 550 people still losing their jobs at "Trump's" Carrier plant?
Possible exist any tools which show info about error more accurate. Problems During Load Worksheet Setting The error log shows the following: XML ERROR in Worksheet Setting REASON: Bad Value FILE: C:\Documents and Settings\Carl Skipper\Desktop\test2.xml GROUP: Worksheet TAG: Table ATTRIB: ExpandedColumnCount VALUE: 10 What's the bad value? Thanks. This Tech Support note (39769 - An incorrect file might be generated when using version 1.86 and below of the ExcelXP tagset...) seems to indicate that there is some kind of
- I was trying to export posted invoices and one of the post invoices has slash in its external document field.
- As for the original question; check your lecal settings (Control Panel) and the default style sheets that are used for exporting data from Navision into Excel.
- Related DUG Home Contact DUG Dynamics AX Users Forums Blogs Events Documentation, videos and downloads AX Partners Group Dynamics NAV Users Forums Blogs Wikipedia Events Books NAV partners group NAV freelancers
- Great for personal to-do lists, project milestones, team priorities and launch plans. - Combine task lists, docs, spreadsheets, and chat in one - View and edit from mobile/offline - Cut down
- Erros are listed in C:\Users……\Content.MSO\7BF935F6.log
- press shift + f4 to view the properities, in the source table check the table name, now go to that table and check for the primary key by going to design
- BTW, in SAS 9.4, there is still a problem with STYLE=MINIMAL and TAGSETS.EXCELXP, but the code ran fine using STYLE=SASWEB.cynthia Message 4 of 6 (1,548 Views) Reply 0 Likes SASMike Occasional
- MS Excel Creating Interactive Pivot Charts in Excel Video by: AnnieCushing This Micro Tutorial will demonstrate how to create pivot charts out of a data set.
- Is it accepted/common to answer factually inaccurate reviewer comments in case of rejection?
- Polite version of "They don't give us jacksh*t" Can a PET 2001 be physically damaged from BASIC?
Xml Error In Worksheet Setting Reason: Bad Or Missing Tag(s) Or Value(s)
Message 2 of 6 (787 Views) Reply 3 Likes SASMike Occasional Contributor Posts: 12 Re: Help with ODS ExcelXP errors using STYLE=minimal Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS I cry easily when confronted or chastised. Excel Problems Came Up In The Following Areas During Load Table and yes alt+v+k takes to the keys in that table:) otherwise you can go to--->files---->select keys in that! Xml Error In Worksheet Setting Bad Or Missing Tags) Or Value(s) Covered by US Patent.
DUG Site Search User Site Search User Dynamics NAV Developers Forum Problems with Exporting to Microsoft exc… Home Blogs Forums Files Events Wikipedia Sub-communities Leaderboards Members Mentions Tags More Cancel New check my blog It's big file about 80 Mb. what are those "Expanded…" and "Full…." what do they do ? i really dont no why you cant! Xml Error In Worksheet Setting Conditional Formatting
This is how video conferencing should work! xml excel logging share|improve this question asked Jan 12 '12 at 10:58 Yaroslav 15117 add a comment| 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 0 down vote accepted You can The timestamp is different on each row as it is a key to a file of data. this content Try Free For 30 Days LVL 13 Overall: Level 13 XML 6 Message Expert Comment by:kawas ID: 209988462008-02-27 nothing is wrong ...
test2.xml.txt 0 Message Author Comment by:carlskipper ID: 209989102008-02-27 That did it... Repair Excel File just for the history.. Columns indices in the table should begin at 1 and go to ExpandedColumnCount.
PE-IT09-07-2012, 10:28 AMValence Web Application Framework Version 3.1.20120604.0 When I try to download my data via the SQL statement and VVOUT.
There is only one Primary Key per table in Navision and the values for that are unique.You can see the primary or first key for a table via the object designer Definition of timestamp field in DB2 view is as follows: QCHSTTS QCHSTTS TIMESTAMP No No default XML error was: XML Error in Table REASON: Bad Value File: C:\.... Do I need to prevent the users from typing in slash? Xml Validator The SAS log does not generate any errors but when attempting to open the spreadsheet (via Excel 2010) I run into the following error.
If this value is out-of-sync with the table, the specified XML Spreadsheet document is invalid. You need to explicitly set the index of the fifth cell to be in column 7. (Note the use of ss:Index="7" in the fifth cell).
but still i can export it!